User Group, Webinar
How Employers Can Benefit from Integrated Pharmacy Management Models
Kaiser Permanente’s approach to pharmacy management in an integrated healthcare model differs from traditional PBM models — including purchasing drugs directly from pharmaceutical companies and influencing physicians’ prescribing patterns.
Find out how Kaiser’s approach can reduce costs for employers, increase medication adherence and decrease misuse and abuse – and why it’s a model that more healthcare systems and ACOs may be adopting in the future.
Can an integrated approach to healthcare and pharmacy management make sense for your employees?
OPEN TO NEBGH EMPLOYER MEMBERS
Find out HOW….
- The pharmacy program works in an integrated model and how it differs from traditional PBM approaches
- Employers and other stakeholders benefit
- The model helps identify and prevent drug misuse and addiction (e.g., opioids)
- Specialty drugs are managed
- Willie Rainey, MD – National Accounts Physician Market Leader
- Ambrose Carrejo, PharmD – National Pharmaceutical Contracting Leader
- Dean Fredriks, PharmD – Director, Drug Use Management